Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LOOKOUT! An avalanche of voting!

Yesterday i put up a poll for the material of my cabinet. I got an outrageous number of votes... Maybe because i posted it on reddit. Those guys love polls. Final tally came in at... carry the two, watch out for that dividend... annnnnd we get... two votes. Fucking two... One of them mine.
Well, i guess thats how it goes huh old internet? You have given me some of the best wasted hours of watching cats in my life, im just trying to return the favor. After all what good is tons and tons of meaningless crap on the internet worth, if some of it is not more worthless than the rest.
 I got a little mini deployment coming up, so ill be outtie for about a week... and ill start the build then. I guess i'll just do whatever suits my fancy. Suck me internet, suck me hard.

 So here we are... WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment