Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The soul... It still burns.

So... Im kinda knee deep in a new project over here. An arcade machine. So far ive got the comp rebuilt, with a 17in monitor, and decent internals i pieced together form three different laptops. I plan on dropping a post on how i did it, complete with pics and humor when its done... Its got a whole MASSIVE amount of games ready to be loaded up in that bitch. Mame, SNES, SEGA, ETC... Mad amounts. I just ordered a X-arcade dual joystick...  Its time to build a case...
An epic case...
I need ideas for graphics, materials, shapes, cool shit. I got a great idea of EXACTLY what i want already, but i am VERY open to super awesome ideas. I plan on taking my time, making this really dope. Your idea gets picked, i put your name on this bitch. Also you get rights to it when i die, if you are not implicated in the "accident".
If you have ideas about what would look cool on this bitch... Holler.
Also, vote for materials... MEOW!

What should my arcade be made of?
Wood, caus that shit is classy...
Polycarbonate, smooth is sexy!
Metal, to be... heavy?
DIAMONDS!!!
HOOKERS!!!
What is voting?
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment